Thursday 6 October 2016

Chair & Upholstery


Some relatives were throwing out this futon so I used it to make the recliner chair.



The base of the chair is in two parts. They can be removed independently to access various areas for potential maintenance reasons.

I simply stapled the fabric to the base parts. Perhaps not the best solution and in the future I may re-upholster the chair with separate cushions – but for now it works.



Not my best work.. but it is effective!

The back is an independent cushion with a shape that works in a reclined position. I have a sleeping bag I store behind it to keep it in place. It’s a good place to put the sleeping bag and serves a purpose.



---

Get the Van Conversion Guide: https://www.thevanconversionguide.com/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.